The mission of the Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Foundation is to support underprivileged youth with the resources and tools needed to; excel in education and athletics, and develop strong life skills to become productive citizens in the community.
- To have a positive impact in the lives of our youth, families and communities.
- To inspire disadvantaged youth to make positive life choices and pursue successful career opportunities.
- To promote leadership and life-skills training for underprivileged children.
- To empower our youth through the provision of positive role models.
- To provide economically-challenged families with the essential elements need to provide for their children.